New Construction • Design • Tenant Improvement • Equipment Replacement
Commercial HVAC Design and Installation in Western WA
Five Star Mechanical has the expertise to design and engineer a custom HVAC system to meet the unique needs of your enterprise. Whether it is new construction, a tenant improvement, or the replacement of existing equipment, we can design and install a state-of-the-art system that is tailored to your building and your budget.
We offer an array of services intended to address the needs of:
1) General Contractors, Builders and Developers, Architects: Our knowledgeable, experienced team wants to partner with you in designing and installing a customized HVAC system for your property—no matter how large or small.
2) Property Managers: If it is time to upgrade or replace your property’s HVAC system, we can explore options with you, make recommendations based on our extensive knowledge of the latest technology, and perform the installation.
3) Building Owners: We can upgrade or replace your equipment to accommodate the unique needs of your tenants and add value to your property.
4) Business Owners: Our team can design and install a system that will reduce your utility expenses, minimize the disruptions to your company’s operations, and improve the comfort and productivity of your employees.
5) Facility Manager: Our team can design and engineer an HVAC system that is more reliable and energy efficient, which reduces your expenses and improves the continuity of your operations.
6) Building Engineers: If your current HVAC system is inefficient or unreliable, we can design and install a system that will be easier to operate, experience fewer mechanical failures, and consume less energy.
7) National Service Coordinators: If one of your properties needs its HVAC system upgraded or replaced, our team will serve as an extension of your team and will consistently provide service and products of the highest quality.